[parisc-linux] gcc-cvs problem

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 18:52:44 +0200 (CEST)

I not yet quiet sure that is not an hardware problem but I reboot on the kernel
2.4.18-pa29 and an hpmc occurs after an some minutes without doing anything else
then let it run for itself?

Then I reboot on hpux (10.20), unfortunately no problem occurs during the 4
hours it runs.

So now I reboot in su mode to move back ext3 to ext2 my all fs.
Then reboot in mu. It works and it is on going to recompile toolchain but it is
now so slow (even badly then a 712/80).

Is there other thing to do than backup, re-mkfs, restore to recover some
performance?

Thanks in advance for advice,
    Joel

Quoting joel.soete@freebel.net: