[parisc-linux] PARISC Linux machines?

Juergen Braukmann juergen.braukmann@ruhr-west.de
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:53:22 +0200

Andrew Shugg schrieb:

> [...]
>

> Thanks Juergen, I wasn't aware of this site's existence.  I don't think
> there's a link to it on the parisc-linux.org web site; is this something
> we could do?  Under the "User Resources" section of the sidebar would be
> a suitable place, I imagine.
>
> Andrew.

Andrew, you get there, but it's a bit hidden:

Select "technical documentation" from the main pa-risc page, other
useful links, you see "Other OS's for pa-risc" listed under "Utilitoes &
Source code". That link takes you there.
But I agree, a direct link from the main page would be more informative.

Juergen

--
Juergen Braukmann juergen.braukmann@gmx.de| -o)/ /  (_)__  __ ____  __