[parisc-linux] Re: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.5 willy

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:15:04 +0100

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 12:08:34PM -0600, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> Modified files:
> 	drivers/video  : Config.in Makefile fbcon-sti.c fbmem.c
> Added files:
> 	drivers/video/sti: Makefile sticon.c sticore.c sticore.h stifb.c
> Removed files:
> 	drivers/video  : sti-bmode.h sti.h sticon-bmode.c sticon.c
> 	                 sticore.c stifb.c
> Log message:
> merge 2.4 STI changes into 2.5 tree.

could someone more competent than myself check over these changes?  they
seem right to me, but there have been some moderately hairy changes made
to the FB subsystem.  stifb_blank should now return an int, not void ...
not sure what to return though ;-)