[parisc-linux] Problem in X with keyboard and problem with LAN and telnetd

Joel Soete joel.soete@freebel.net
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 11:14:41 +0000

Hi Stephan,

Can you give us more detail on release your are running for Xfree86,
KDE, kernel (cvs date eventualy) or last tine you made an apt-get
dist-upgrade?

Stephan Trajkoff wrote:
> -->> FREE Perl CGI scripts add WEB ACCESS to your POP email accounts!
> -->> Download today!! http://www.adjeweb.com
>
> I have 3 problems
> 1. when I run Xfree86 with KDE, my ps/2 keyboard won't work, I sait
> to XFREE that I have us keyboard, pc104 and that is ps/2.
> 2. my LAN lasi 82596 says that I have timeout non stop with
> connection
> 3. When I connect from Windows and Linux to my server, and when I run
> command that display many rows, automatically linux closing my
> connection and _|_.

It sounds like an old problem (telnetd on cd-0.9.3?) which could be
solved (IIRC) with an apt-get dist-upgrade.

> With SSH all is working. For example try to run
> dmesg or ps axuw.

Good luck,
	Joel