[parisc-linux] Problem in X with keyboard and problem with LAN and telnetd

Stephan Trajkoff stephan@itp.bg
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:31:28 +0300

-->> FREE Perl CGI scripts add WEB ACCESS to your POP email accounts!
-->> Download today!! http://www.adjeweb.com

I have 3 problems
1. when I run Xfree86 with KDE, my ps/2 keyboard won't work, I sait=20
to XFREE that I have us keyboard, pc104 and that is ps/2.
2. my LAN lasi 82596 says that I have timeout non stop with
connection
3. When I connect from Windows and Linux to my server, and when I run=20
command that display many rows, automatically linux closing my=20
connection and _|_. With SSH all is working. For example try to run=20
dmesg or ps axuw.