[parisc-linux] x windows keybord problem on 715/33

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:36:01 +0200

Hi Dimitris,

please read ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/XFree86/HILkeyb/README

In any case I would suggest you update to a newer kernel.
HIL mice are now supported, and you won't have any bigger problems
on the console or under X. Just be sure to create the /dev/input/*
device nodes as described in the FAQ entry no. 12 at
http://www.parisc-linux.org/faq/index.html

The 100% cpu usage for softirqd is a known problem, but
it's just cosmetics and will not slower your machine.
I think we will fix this buglet in the future.

Greetings,
Helge