[parisc-linux] HOWTO: Using HIL keyboard and HIL mouse on PARISC

Carlos O'Donell carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:04:37 -0400

> When trying to build my kernel (-pa52) with the new HIL support I got this
> while building vmlinux:
>
> drivers/hil/hil.o: In function `.L1369':
> drivers/hil/hil.o(.text.hil_kbd_connect+0x4f8): undefined reference to
> `register_ps2_keybfuncs'
>
> Could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong (leaving out)?  I
> have attached my .config (for a J5k).
>
> Thanks

J,

Until the hp_psaux.c driver is converted to input layer, you'll
have to compile in the GSC PS2 driver code to get it all right.

CONFIG_GSC_PS2=y

I'm currently working with Thomas to make the conversion.

Helge, any idea why we even call that function from hil_kbd?
I'm at a loss to explain the reasoning...

c.