[parisc-linux] L2000 stable with SMP and RAID

Joel Soete joel.soete@freebel.net
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:25:04 +0000

Hi James,

For my part I would like to test RAID-1 on my B180 (2 of 9Gb).
Could you let me know more on the RAID configuration you implemented?
Do you have a special slice (partition) for your F0 (parisc bootloader)
and may be also for /boot?
Do you apply 'persistent-superblock 1' to allow auto detection at boot time?

Thanks in advance for your help,
	Joel

PS: may be a simple copy of your /etc/raidtab would be the simple answer
to all my question :) ?