[parisc-linux] Appropriate entries for apt sources.list

Rafael Herrera raffo@neuronet.pitt.edu
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:28:24 -0500

I just finished a test install of CD 0.9.3 on a B132L workstation.
Comparing this with a couple of 715/75, 715/80 installs I made before, I
noticed a difference in the sources.list files.

My last installation contains:

deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main
contrib non-free

Whereas the old installs have:

deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
contrib non-free

What would be the most appropriate setting at this point (in order to
get the most usability in the system)? If "testing" is preferable, how
can one revert the packages from "stable" to "testing" version using
apt-get commands?

Thanks.

--
      Rafael