[linux-tr] Re: [parisc-linux] IBM TR patch

drequena@cscploenzke.de drequena@cscploenzke.de
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:39:52 +0100

unsubscribe linux-tr
end

Saludos cordiales,
   David Requena
   Computer Sciences Corporation
   http://www.csc.com
   drequena@csc.com

the sender at drequena@csc.com

Mensaje original:  owner-linux-tr, 16/01/2002 09:20:12 p.m.