[parisc-linux] any info on 710/Bushmaster Audio available?

Enrik Berkhan Enrik.Berkhan@planb.de
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:37:39 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to make the audio part of my 710 usable, even if it's only
'voice quality' according to the LASI docs.

Actually, I can't find much documentation for this part. It's
mentioned in the LASI docs, but no details of course. I understand
that it should be in the "Cobra/Coral I/O ESR", that is not available
yet(?). I found some mails in the list archive promising to make it
available in 1999 ;-) Is there a status? Maybe something like the
"Vivace ESR" would be helpful, too.

Thanks,
Enrik
--
Enrik Berkhan                                         plan b. GmbH
                                                      Rüppurrer Straße 4