[parisc-linux] PALinux on HP9000/735-125

nick@snowman.net nick@snowman.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:04:38 -0500 (EST)

Just as a mostly offtopic note you may well be able to get some help with
this (or loan out some help) to the mips port.  Some SGI systems (SGI I2
comes to mind) have EISA slots, and I suspect suffer from the same
problem, it's also possible that SGI has come up with a workaround for it,
so you'd have to get in touch with someone in the know.
	Nick