[parisc-linux] HP3000 model 937

Stan Sieler sieler@allegro.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:42:38 -0800 (PST)

Re:

> Is it possible to use PaRisc on HP3000 model 937RX. This machine is a good
> old MPE/iX wich I want to use for testing PaRisc0Linux.

Sorry, it's not supported by the current port.  It's the same
hardware as the HP 9000s of the F/G/H x0 series.  The I/O is a little
bit different, and HP hasn't release documentation for it (IIRC).

However, if you want to get rid of it, I saw a post from a user in
Poland last week, asking for an HP 3000 for their personal use.

> Sender:       HP-3000 Systems Discussion <HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU>
> From:         Janusz <JRodzewicz@POCZTA.ONET.PL>
> Subject:      Want to buy HP3000 for personal use at home
>
> Hi,all.