[parisc-linux] MySQL Server

Tilo Jandt tilo@jandt-online.net
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:34:32 +0100

Hi,

I've got a problem whe installing the MySQL-server.
Last time when I updated my system with apt-get the MySQL Server should also
be updated but after downloading the File, extracting and preconfigurating
the update proces stopped after "Stopping Mysql-server".
I waited 2 hours but nothing happend. The MySQL couldn't be started and if I
remove the new mysql-server and install the old one with dpkg the same
procedure happens.
Every time after the preconfiguration the install hangs.

I don't know what to do. I cleaned up my system and wan't to new install
MySQL, but everytime the same procedure. Does anyone solved this problem or
does anyone have any idea?

Thanx,
Tilo