[parisc-linux] B1000

Yasholomew Yashinski yashy@mail.yashy.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:53:54 -0500 (EST)

 I recently purchased an HP 9000/785/B1000. I tried to use the
pasrisc*.iso as I've been using on my 712/*'s, however there appears to be
issues using 32-bit as default. Setting up a serial console for this
machine will not be a trivial task, due to its location. Is there anyone
on the list that has such a beast, I could discuss installation with?
 My next attempt will be to setup an install using rbootd, however it
appears I will require serial console access.

 Kowtow,

--
Yashy

p.s. Thanks for all your work on parisc-linux.
p.p.s I am in the Ottawa area, and have cheap used HP's if anyone is
looking, drop me a note offlist with the machine(s) you are looking for.