[parisc-linux] Harmony on 710 working?

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
29 Aug 2002 12:45:13 -0600

As a side note (and interesting test) this should work properly when
bot the kernel and modules are compiled with CONFIG_IOMMU_CCIO not
set either.

I believe the problem you are seeing is when the kernel is compiled
with CONFIG_IOMMU_CCIO is not set, and the modules are compiled with
CONFIG_IOMMU_CCIO=y.

- Ryan