[parisc-linux] Harmony on 710 working?

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
29 Aug 2002 12:38:38 -0600

You should not have to compile the modules differently then from the
kernel.  What happens when you compile both the kernel and modules
with CONFIG_IOMMU_CCIO=y?

[Note: The ccio_get_fake will return the appropriate NULL if your
system does not have any ccio devices.]

Sorry, I don't know anything about aumix.   Do you have a /dev/mixer?
sane permissions? etc?

Thanks,

- Ryan