[parisc-linux] SCSI Disks on a K580 Help Required

Averell Eisner a_eisner@eisner.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:27:08 -0400

Possible issues:

"First try." The internal disk drives in the K580 are fast wide
differential. The differential is high voltage differential, not low
voltage differential. Could be that the Maxtor 4.5GB UW is the wrong type.

"Second try." The normal cable in the K580 that goes to the tape and CD
only has two open scsi connections plus the terminator. One connection
for tape, another for the CD. Did you substitute another cable with a
third open scsi connection?

Just guessing.

Averell