[parisc-linux] c200 fx graphics status?

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
23 Apr 2002 17:19:12 -0600

The answer is it depends upon the graphics card.  I have a C200+
that I use at work that I have been self-hosting on at work with
a GSC video card:

5. Coral SGC Graphics (10) at 0xfa000000 [8/4], versions 0x4, 0x0, 0x77

using framebuffers and X.  I also have a C200+ at home with a PCI
video card

Dec  5 22:11:05 vega kernel: STI device: HPA4552A

in which STI is supported, but not the framebuffer device (ie.
no X).

Sorry I can't provide much additional advice, that is just
works and does not work for me.

thanks,

- Ryan