[parisc-linux] Some old and new questions on Linux drivers, PDC console,etc..

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:53:06 +0200

Hello Ryan,

after long time, I want to cantact you again.

First of all a question. Those days you added for me the config stuff
for the PDC console driver for the E55 and other non-standard machines.
I was not able to do this, and today I also not able to do so.

Can you give me a short introduction, where I have to add what, which
are the dependencies, etc, etc, etc....
In the future I also want to have that skills.

What the status of your driver development of the MUX, or SCSI ?
Have you find the SCSI sources (MACH kernel) ?

Would be nice to hear from you

With friendly regards
Christoph P.

private:	christoph.plattner@gmx.at