[parisc-linux] Status of hp-ux binary compatibility?

Richard Allen ra@hp.is
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:31:01 +0000

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 12:35:26PM -0500, Nathan Neulinger wrote:
> I just started looking at PA-RISC linux 0.9.2 on a J210 (which installed
> great on a narrow scsi drive, but didn't see the internal fw). Only
> problem I've seen so far is that it is spitting out ip_local_deliver bad
> loopback skb: PRE_ROUTING LOCAL_IN messages on the console for the lo
> device.

I got rid of that message by killing the dhcp client daemon.

--
Rikki.         --  HP Technical Support, RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Admin.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.