[parisc-linux] Status of hp-ux binary compatibility?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:35:26 -0500

I just started looking at PA-RISC linux 0.9.2 on a J210 (which installed
great on a narrow scsi drive, but didn't see the internal fw). Only
problem I've seen so far is that it is spitting out ip_local_deliver bad
loopback skb: PRE_ROUTING LOCAL_IN messages on the console for the lo
device.

My main question though - what's the status of hpux binary support? The
FAQ seems to indicate that some parisc binaries are already functional.

What is necessary to be done on the machine before I can run an HP
executable?

-- Nathan