[parisc-linux] what i did on my holidays

Carlos O'Donell Jr. carlos@megatonmonkey.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:44:51 -0400

> And much much more!
>
> I haven't even tried compiling it since fixing up the cvs merge conflicts
> with all the good work done in the last week or so.  Have fun...
>
> --

You da best! :)

I've been hacking glibc 2.2.4-1:

	- ./sysdeps/ia64/dl-fptr.c changes for try_lock
	- Put change back into dpatch

	- Combing through glibc trying to understand the various
	  changes that have been made (and how glibc works).

	- dpkg-buildpackage now makes it to the point of using a new
	  ld.so.1, which seg's... so I'm back to figuring out why.

I'm still not as far as you've gotten. I can't even get within arms
reach of running zic, though I'm getting closer.

Trying to document those g++ problems with #define _BSD_SOURCE that
Zimmerman has been trying to assign blame for ;)

I constantly mull over writing a new "building the toolchain" for
the website.

Then I listen to Tom Waits, and I just feel like drinking and pondering
if my 715/50 really loves me ;)

--

c.