[parisc-linux] what i did on my holidays

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:10:04 +0100

i've been hacking on various random things; i don't have sufficient time
to commit everything properly (so i'll do it when i get back on monday),
but the curious can look at `all.diff2' in my homedir on pehc.  here's
a rough contents of the diff (in no particular order):

 * changes in support of card-mode dino
 * random spelling mstakes, documentation updates, etc
 * misc cleanups
 * convert ccio-rm-dma to the parisc_device interface.  it was annoying me.
 * change a lot of `void *' to `unsigned long' and remove casts.
 * rationalise function names & user messages

And much much more!

I haven't even tried compiling it since fixing up the cvs merge conflicts
with all the good work done in the last week or so.  Have fun...