[parisc-linux] How to merge Kernel 2.4.9 for hppa and new kernel 2.4.10

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:27:20 +0800

Quoth Jurriaan Kalkman:
> If you read the linux-kernel mailing list, you'll see that some people
> claim 2.4.10 is the best thing since sliced bread, but the first
> serious VM problems have been sighted already, so upgrading right away
> is risky.

Getting a bit off-topic - but apart from keeping a careful eye on the
linux-kernel list, does there exist any reasonable means of finding out
stuff like this?  Mainly known flaws in a given kernel release ... such
as 'serious VM problems in 2.4.10', 'foobar was badly broken in 2.4.6'
and so on.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."