[parisc-linux] Getting a CD?

BLESSING,MICHAEL (HP-FtCollins,ex1) mblessing@hp.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:25:17 -0700

Hi,

The following e-mail was sent into the HP Developer's Resource web site (
http://devresource.hp.com ).  They are having an installation problem and
have a question about getting a CD.  Can you help them out?

Thanks,
Mike Blessing
HP Developer's Resource

-----Original Message-----
From: stefan.bieri@garaventa.com [mailto:stefan.bieri@garaventa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:15 AM
To: webmasterdevrsrc@shelty.fc.hp.com
Subject: DevResource Feedback: Tuesday, 11-Sep-2001 05:14:22 MDT

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by:
     (stefan.bieri@garaventa.com)
    on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 at 05:15:22

Referring_Page:
http://www.devresource.hp.com/devresource/Topics/Linux/PALinuxRelease.html

topic: Other

YourName: Bieri Stefan

Comments: Hi

We tried to install PARISC-Linux on a HP Workstation 715/100 with XFree86,
X-Server-System etc. The problems we have, is, that we download the packages
on a Win2k pc and everytime we try to install the X-Window-System, we have
some problems with the dependency and we have to download also this packages
(those who are needed, because of the dependency), and then when we try to
install again, we have another dependency problems, etc. and that
continues...

The question we have, is it possible to download (other cd-images than the
installation cd) or buy a full distribution of the PARISC-Linux?