[parisc-linux] Re: Thomas Marteau kbd patch adapted.(2)

marteau marteaut@esiee.fr
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:57:13 +0000

Hi all,

            I am back to school. I am installing a logical analyzer
for the keyboard. Since then, I have a lot of work but I think that  I
will make better progress knowing what is going on from the point of
view of the wires. Anyway, I thought that on every hppa boxes you need
to have a PS2 kbd attached for the firmware test at the boot. But, I
have chanced this to handle this situation.

Sorry for the delay, Thomas
ESIEE Team