[parisc-linux] Re: Thomas Marteau kbd patch adapted.(2)

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:30:04 +0100

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 02:54:29PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> Hi joel.  Ryan reports his C180 hangs with thomas' patch forward-ported,
> so I'm reluctant to commit this.

The version I have hangs if there is a ps/2 port with no keyboard attached,
which is what causes Ryans problem.  Don't know whether Joel has addressed
that or not.  Thomas should have a fix for it, but I don't know when he
is around again.  I've been resisting doing anything on the k/b driver
on the assumption that Thomas will be back some time soon...

There are other problems; '\' on my UK k/b doesn't work (between left-shift
and 'Z'), for example.

Richard