[parisc-linux] UreStoreOptical 20xt

Grant Grundler grundler@puffin.external.hp.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 19:34:20 -0600

Arnaud.ATOCH@oecd.org wrote:
> I've loaded hfs, hpfs, udf, ufs because it was not clear which module
> provide HP-UX filesystem support.

IIRC, should only need hpfs (which also depends on ufs?..dunno anymore)
hfs == Apple's Hiearchial File System.

> Btw does the HP-UX fs support patch made it to Linus tree ?

dunno.  But didn't that patch come from the parisc-linux tree?

Anyway...you might check if those disks are under LVM control.
If so, you'll have to convert those to non-LVM storage using HPUX.
The archives for parisc-linux mailing list have a discussion on HP's
LVM issues.

BTW, You might also try to explicitly specify the hpfs type.

grant

Grant Grundler
parisc-linux {PCI|IOMMU|SMP} hacker
+1.408.447.7253