[parisc-linux] UreStoreOptical 20xt

Arnaud.ATOCH@oecd.org Arnaud.ATOCH@oecd.org
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:28:38 +0200

First thank you for the port. I'm running a 712/100 with no special trouble
(iso image 0.9.2).

I've got 1 question on the HP Surestore Optical 20xt.

I was using this robot on HP-UX. It is now connected to the 712/100. It is
seen by the SCSI driver and using mtx, I can load, unload, eject opticals
disks.

Using fdisk, I can partition, format (mkfs),and then use blank optical
drives.

I'd like to read all ones created with HP-UX.

I know that sector size of 1024 is no more an issue since 2.2.16 or
something but neither mount or fdsik recognize what's on the drive for HP-UX
written disks.

I've loaded hfs, hpfs, udf, ufs because it was not clear which module
provide HP-UX filesystem support.

Btw does the HP-UX fs support patch made it to Linus tree ?

thanks for any feedback.

Arnaud Atoch
OECD
Paris - France