[parisc-linux] Netscape for PALinux

Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:57:26 +1000

Not sure about PA-Linux specifically, but you could try the usual suspects:

Mozilla, Galeon (which requires Mozilla), Konquerer, et al. I use Galeon on
my (x86) Linux box at home with few problems.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069 - AUSTRALIA
ph:  +61-7-3327 4685     fax:  +61-7-3327 4455