[parisc-linux] Netscape for PALinux

kenneth westelinck kennywest1@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:56:11 +0200

Hi all,

I recently got my hands on a 712/60 workstation. I was surprised to see that
there was a Linux port to this system. As I am very fond of Linux, I got rid
of the old HP-UX (9.05) and installed woody. All seems to work fine, I even
got X-Windows installed and running. As I really want to use the workstation
as a replacement for my Pentium NT box, I was wondering if there's a
Netscape port for PA Linux. I've alread checked the Netscape site, but it
only provides i386 binaries.
Is there any port available? Or is there another good alternative?

regards,

Kenneth