[parisc-linux] travel backwards in time?

Paul Bame bame@riverrock.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:23:00 -0600

> Can someone more familiar with that part of the code (pb?) please comment?

I never had lots of confidence in that code even though I introduced it
by distilling other archs -- and dimly recall not being able to use
ia64 for some reason, or maybe I'm remembering wrong.  I never felt
I completely understood the interaction with the sometimes-missed
timer interrupt and arch-independent timer handling, and some of the
other archs seemed to be unexpectedly different from each other.

How's that for a useless comment?! :-)

	-P