[parisc-linux] Documentation PARISC 2.0

BRANN,PAMELA (HP-FtCollins,ex1) pamela_brann@hp.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:52:05 -0700

Carlos, Randolph and others interested in PA-RISC 2.0 documentation -

My name is Pamela Brann and I am the new topic area owner for the pa-risc
section of HP's developer and solution partner portal (DSPP.)  This is the
portal Grant referenced in one of his replies to this thread.

I wanted to let you all know that I am currently looking into the
availability of providing a PDF version of this document on the pa-risc
topic page, located at
http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechTypeListingPage_IDX/1,17
04,10403,00.html.  As Randolph mentioned, there is a hard copy of this book
and it is actually still available through Amazon.com (at least.)  There is
a link off the site linked above where you can order a copy of this book
online.  We have had some restrictions from the publisher in the past which
have kept us from publishing a PDF version of this particular document.  I
am currently looking into the status of these restrictions to see if we can
post a copy for you in this format.  Once I have a firm answer, I will post
to this list again with an update.  In the interim, feel free to use the
online version which is available from this site as well.

Please feel free to email me personally if you have any additional questions
about pa-risc documentation or if there is any other information that we can
provide for you on this site.

Sincerely,
Pamela Brann
Technical Topic Area Owner, DSPP