[parisc-linux] glibc update

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:10:58 +0100

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:23:13PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> 3. with the glibc build (using old binutils) some of the linuxthreads
> tests are failing. in particular there's one case where it seems to get
> into a deadlock. i left it running overnight and it's still stuck ...
> i don't know if this has always been broken though.

That's right, some of the tests have always failed.  However, this was
better than the previous state where all tests failed, so I uploaded...

I have a list of tests which fail that I posted to parisc-linux some
time ago.  As far as I know, nobody fixed them.

http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2001-May/012560.html