[parisc-linux] glibc update

Richard Allen ra@hp.is
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:44:29 +0000

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:23:13PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> glibc 2.2.4-3 has been uploaded to Debian's incoming direction and
> should be installed in today's archive run.
>
> it was lightly tested by lamont and myself before upload... please do
> report any problems you find.

I did an apt-get update and apt-get upgrade and recived all the new packages on
my C360.   I then compiled todays kernel on my machine.

bofh:~# dpkg --list | grep -i libc6
ii  libc6          2.2.4-3        GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timezone
ii  libc6-dev      2.2.4-3        GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Hea
bofh:~# uname -a
Linux bofh 2.4.9-pa57 #1 Thu Oct 18 10:12:28 UTC 2001 parisc unknown

All went well and my box seems to be functioning perfectly. :-)

--
Rikki.         --  HP Technical Support, RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Admin.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.