[parisc-linux] Debian package automake broken ?

Richard Allen ra@hp.is
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:56:54 +0000

After upgrading lots of packages on my C360 (including automake) I
get the following errors when compiling things:

config.status: creating xa_ext.h
config.status: creating db_config.h
+ make
cd . && aclocal
cd . && automake --foreign --include-deps Makefile
automake: configure.in: required file `./depcomp' not found
make: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

This particular package always made it through configure but had
runtime issues I was hoping to blame the gcc toolchain og glibc
for.   Now that we have new versions of both, this happens :)

--
Rikki.         --  HP Technical Support, RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Admin.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.