[parisc-linux] Installing...

Helge Deller helge.deller@sap.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:46:15 +0200

Hi Matt,

if I'm right you could just use your i386 machine to
copy the iso image of the palinux install cd directly to an
empty scsi harddrive (e.g. with "dd if=palinux_cd.iso of=/dev/sdX").
Then connect that drive to your pa-box, do a "boot search" in the
bootmenu and boot directly from that harddrive (e.g. "boot scsi.5.0").

Helge