[parisc-linux] Installing...

Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:51:26 +1000

Thanks Thomas (so fast!!),

Are these filesystems still current? I've got an old nfs filesystem from
about that time, too, which I've installed before, so I have done it all
before, but I wasn't sure if the 'old' filesystem would work with the newer
kernels (and newer glibc?)

What I would prefer to do, if I can get some instruction, is to use the .iso
image to write to a disk (which I would make bootable - how?), which I could
then use to install to a second external disk.

I guess I should just 'give it a go', and see what happens.

Thanks  again,

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455