[parisc-linux] Installing...

Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:39:59 +1000

Hi All:

I have a 735/99 which I'd like to install the Linux port onto, among other
things to verify a new kernel graciously sent to me by Richard Hirst to test
the FW-SCSI port. However, I have a problem, and that is, no CD and no
network...

So, how can I get Linux onto this machine? I have a couple of external SCSI
disks and an x86 box with scsi, so I can use a CD image to create a bootable
disk, but how to do this? Any advice gratefully received...

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455
email:  m.vandewerken@cat.csiro.au