[parisc-linux] new scsi drivers...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:44:58 -0500

Well, just updated my j210, and it seems to work ok, but for one tiny
detail. (Well, not really a problem, just a heads-up.)

The ordering of scsi devices changes with this new driver.

My J210 has two narrow scsi disks (4,5) (booting off 4), and two wide (5,6).
They showed up previously as "sda, sdb, sdc, sdd" respectively. Now they are
"sdc, sdd, sda, sdb".

Not a problem once I realized what was happening. Just keep aware of this in
case anyone else sees similar problem.

I must say though - very nice work with palo's edit at boot mode...

FYI - The LCD is working great on the j210 now as well.

-- Nathan