[parisc-linux] 2.4.9-pa47

Richard Allen ra@hp.is
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:10:27 +0000

I just upgraded my C360 to todays kernel snapshot.

Linux bofh 2.4.9-pa47 #1 Thu Oct 11 17:19:20 UTC 2001 parisc unknown

And now for the first time the leds on the front panel are working :-)
Great work :-)

Now I wont get "helpful" coworkers coming into my booth and saying to
themselves: "Gee, that C360 looks frozen. Id better powercycle it for him." :)

IHMO, a major milestone in PA-Risc linux development :)

--
Rikki.         --  HP Technical Support, RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Admin.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.