[parisc-linux] EISA support

Pedot, Wolfgang wpedot@harris.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 07:37:06 -0400

> Anyone want to review a patch that makes EISA work?  I've only
> tested it on a 715/75 with a Mongoose chip; but Wax is
> supposed to be programmatically identical.  The patch is
> 18k, so rather than post it to the list, it's available from
> ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/src/eisa.diff
>=20
I=B4ve just tested this patch on my 715/75 and it seems the =
EISA-Subsystem works.
Since I don=B4t have an EISA-Card I=B4ve tried an old ISA-Nic (NE2000) =
but the
driver-module has problems detecting the interrupt of the card and i =
have no
idea which one to use.....
I can give the module any irq i want and it says everything is fine but =
of
course no network-traffic possible.....
Is there any chance to bring this card to life?

greetings
Wolfgang