[parisc-linux] puffin.external.hp.com,... unreachable through quest

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb+hplinux@zabbadoz.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:48:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Matt Taggart wrote:

hi,

> It appears to be a routing problem which seems to affect mostly non-US domains.

well that's not a problem of domains but of prefixes/upstrems/routing/...
at least us internal quest traffic should also be affected ...

> I filed a support request on Monday. They're still trying to figure out what's
> going on. I'll send mail once it's resolved.

The prob still seems to exist from what I can tell from here :(
That's amazing that two great companies like kpn/quest and hp cannot
solve such an issue within one week ... at least they could have
removed the announcement from there so that the traffic will take
other routes (what would be far better than ending in nowhere)...

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/