[parisc-linux] puffin.external.hp.com,... unreachable through quest

Richard Higson richard.higson@gt.owl.de
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 00:02:46 +0200

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 12:27:25PM -0600, Matt Taggart wrote:
> To: Albert Strasheim <fullung@ilink.nis.za>
> Cc: parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linux.org
> Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] puffin.external.hp.com,... unreachable through
>  quest
> Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:27:25 -0600
> From: Matt Taggart <taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com>
>
> Albert Strasheim writes...
> > Any updates on this situation? puffin is still dead from SourceForge and
> > some other places I tried.
> It appears to be a routing problem which seems to affect mostly non-US domains.
> I filed a support request on Monday. They're still trying to figure out what's
> going on. I'll send mail once it's resolved.
> Sorry for the outage,

puffin.external.hp.com is reachable from source.rfc822.org in Germany, so
I've just refreshed and verified the mirror at (your choice of http, ftp, rsync)
//source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/

Richard - aka higson@rfc822.org
--
Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.