[parisc-linux] Status of hp-ux binary compatibility?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:30:40 -0500

When you get down to it, so is making any change to how the software is
installed. I can't even remember the last time we installed a package on
unix the way the vendor insisted it be installed.

-- Nathan