[parisc-linux] Power button on 712

Witvliet, Hans Hans.Witvliet@Alcatel.nl
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:31:37 +0100

Under hp-ux, if you press the "power-button" on the front, the system traps
it, and performs a "shutdown -h now"  (at least it takes ages to stop)
So the button on the front is not a BRS, but just generates a irq (on some
systems anyway....)

I presume this irq could be trapped under linux aswell, not?

Hans