[parisc-linux] Update: Current kernel from CVS does not build

Rafael Herrera raffo@neuronet.pitt.edu
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:52:51 -0500

Yes the kernel boots, I can see the boot messages, but the STI console
still does not accept keyboard input at the login prompt at the end.

There is still an inconsistency between the pdc_con.c and printk.c
files. pdc_cons.c uses the variables log_end and con_start, which are
declared static in printk.c. Commenting out their use in pdc_con.c lets
me finish the compilation, but as I said I can't type anything.

By the way, I can see the keyboard interrupts in /proc.
--
      Rafael