[parisc-linux] Update: Current kernel from CVS does not build

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:03:07 +0100

This is just an update on this issue....

32bit kernels from CVS head (>= 2.4.14-pa1) should now compile and
boot again. There still may be hidden issues (as always :-)),
but basically it will work.

Helge