[parisc-linux] Re: hppa binutils/glibc updates

Albert Strasheim fullung@ilink.nis.za
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:23:18 +0200

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

Hello,

Things are looking good. I've been running tar and ls and whatnot. Fired
up screen to see what was going on. Seems I have a bit of a sick apt db,
and /usr/sbin/install-info just sits there sometimes, but I think most
of this can be attributed to a) nfsroot wierdness and b) a sick apt db.

I'll play around some more. Don't know when my local mirror is going to
have these packages, so I'm going to try to setup a mirror on one of my
machines again over the weekend and attempt a fresh install with the
3.0.15 boot-floppies.

Regards,

Albert

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu